Counselling for Employees
In this current economic climate, many people are struggling with the increase in unemployment, repossessions & the rising cost of living. For those fortunate to be in employment, there is the pressure of redundancy & managing the stress of work & everyday life in what are becoming increasingly difficult times for people. It is therefore imperative that employees feel respected, valued & listened to. Employers have a responsibility to ensure that staff have access to the kinds of support they need in order to maintain good health, both physically & mentally.
I offer onsite visits to companies, providing individual counselling to local businesses who don't already have a counselling service for employees. I also provide stress control workshops, which focus on various topics specific to mental health, for example: emotional wellbeing, confidence building, assertiveness, how to manage stress & anxiety. Workshops are co-facilitated with my colleague, Fiona Firman.
There's no upfront fee & equally no long-term commitment. The work is guaranteed to be professional & confidential.
What I Offer for Individual Counselling:
- A FREE initial 30 minute consultation;
- A warm, professional, confidential service with an experienced practitioner;
- No minimum or maximum number of sessions;
- No upfront fee;
- No long-term commitment;
- On-site visits if required.
- Individual sessions requiring on-site visits will be charged at £60 per 50 minute session (this is to allow for my travel expenses). I am available on Mondays for on-site visits.
- Individual sessions based at The Southside Centre, Edinburgh will be charged at £55 per 50 minute session. I am available both evenings & Sundays at The Southside Centre.
- I am available in Glasgow daytime & evenings
What I Offer by way of Workshops:
- Stress Control Workshops are co-facilitated with my colleague, Fiona Firman;
- We offer 3 hour workshops, looking at various topics related to mental wellbeing, for example: stress management, emotional wellbeing, confidence building & assertiveness;
- We provide on-site visits;
- We provide a warm, professional & confidential service;
- Our fee is negotiable, depending on what you require.
If you'd like to find out more, please feel free to send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 07927158528. I'll be more than happy to answer any questions that you might have. All enquiries are treated with the utmost confidentiality.